Comments for Papa Works At Home


PLEASE VISIT    >>>>>>> Brew Juice GoldManHank

Want To Help Keep This Site Active
YOU CAN DONATE

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blogging - When, Where, How

                “To Blog, or not to Blog, that is the question of the day.”
When do you blog?  Is Blogging something that should happen vicariously throughout the day, or something that is best reserved for only once, maybe twice a day.
Shouldn’t the Blog be something that is relevant and informative?  By that I mean it’s not just about writing something in hopes that not only will it be read, but it will also inform.  This particular post, for example, addresses something I believe to be important.  This post is all about when, where, and how to blog. 
I see a lot of topics inside the discussion board that reads “follow me”, or “share me”.   A lot of the topic “titles” deal primarily with having people, simply, visit the blog and give thumbs up, a share, or a follow.  Now, don’t get me wrong, I totally understand the idea of followers.  After all, without followers, how would ones blog ever rise to the top, where it can be found and seen.  And, if you are using the Internet to create profits, then high ranking is important.  Without traffic there will be no sales!
So, back to the primary core of this post – when, where, and how do you blog?
At this point, I believe that I will opt for the daily, maybe even twice daily post.  I want to be able to not only pay attention to my blog, but work as well.  By that I mean, work on my website, which is constantly changing, as I look for that “perfect” look.  I, also, spend a significant amount of time on research, studying things of interest to me.  Also, I spend some of my time reading what the other affiliates and MLM’ers have to say about the way they have achieved success, using the Internet. 
If you visit my blog you’ll find four tabs; Home, Let’ Talk About Affiliate Marketing, Constancy Theory, and Cooking-Recipes and Such.  These four tabs represent interests of mine.  I hope that these interests mirror those of others, and that, eventually, I will be posting on all three subjects.  I, also, hope to create discussion, as well as sharing, i.e. Recipes and Such.  That tab will be great for others to share their favorite Recipes.  I am hoping to find a feed for a Recipe of the Day.
As far as the Conspiracy tab goes, well, I like to read the “current news” as seen by those folks, and share it as well. 
This post, for example, will go under the Home tab, which I will use for General Interest items.
So, I hope this post gets read, commented, and that I get “thumbs”, “follows”, and “shares” from it. 
At any rate, thanks for reading it.

No comments: